D3D Animation Courses

Maac animation
D3D Animation Courses

This course has been designed to expose the students towards all the creative aspects of animation and the details of Pre-production, storyboarding, Digital film making and character animation.
This course acts as a transitional phase for a student, where they get an experience of making short film.


Course Includes:

Conceptualization Of Film Making
Stop Motion
Digital Designing
Sound Editing
Concepts Of Non Linear Editing


Modeling & Texturing:

Lighting
Particle & Dynamics
Character Setup & Skinning
Character Animation

For More Information Visit Our Site: Maac Animation
or Call us on this number: +91 98253 03436

Related Posts

2 comments

I want to thank you for the superb post!! I surely liked every bit of it. I?ve bookmarked your internet site so I can take a appear at the latest articles you post later on. Animation Institutes Jaipur

Balas

I was looking for something like this…I found it quiet interesting, hopefully you will keep posting such blogs….

game design institutes in hyderabad

Balas